Costs and Services of the BBG
As a procurement service provider for the public sector, the BBG offers its customers three services: procurement from an extensive portfolio, advice on individual procurement projects, and the provision of specific e-procurement solutions.
The Bundesbeschaffung (Austrian Federal Procurement Agency, BBG) makes some 2.5 million products and services available to the public sector. They can be ordered quickly and easily via the BBG e-shop. The only prerequisite for this is the conclusion of an agreement.
The annual fee for a basic agreement with the BBG amounts to 185 euros excl. VAT, this includes the registration of two users in the e-shop (additional users can be created at any time for a licensing fee).
In order to cover the costs of federal procurement, an administrative charge (v charge) is levied via our suppliers.
- Participation in a large procurement market (volume of around 3,21 billion euros)
- Reduction of process cost
- Optimisation of procedures
- Permanent access to more than 2.5 million products and services possible
- Standardised, regular procedures
- No own tendering processes
- No awarding risk (audit requirements are met)
- Ensuring compliance & transparency
- Consulting during the contract period
- Automated process tools and benchmarking
- Purchasing portals
- E-shop and e-travel
- Non-profit companies
- Individual solutions for your specific procurement ("projects with a specific mandate")
- Centre of Competence for Awarding
- Consideration of criteria for sustainable procurement
Our procurement experts will accompany you through the awarding procedure, both from a legal and a commercial perspective. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Help Centre by telephone at any time.